My experience learning a foreing lenguage



Since I was little I started to leran English at school, but I think I've learned more these past years. More or less, I've been studing English for six years, since I signed in a lenguage school: Brigsol School. In a short time I started to like English, because it was easy to lern and it's very good to find a job or for travelling in the future. But, in the other hand, I think it's a little bit difficult for Spanish people to pronunce it, like all the sounds with H or W, like: Whatever, whenever, etc... In my opinion, to learn English it's more important to listen it or read it than grammar, so I think that to watch TV programs like: How I met your mother, Gossip Girl, Lost... Or reading books helps me much to increase my ability or my vocabulary. In the end I'm learning a lot of English and I hope to keep learing more lenaguages, because I really enjoy it.

0 comentarios: